The World's Most Perfect Crystal: Clear Quartz
Quartz is a simple, common yet very powerful crystal—it is perhaps the most recognizable crystal around. It can be completely transparent, opaque or a mixture of clear and opaque. There are different types of quartz which come in different colors. The most common are clear, smokey and rose quartz. In this article, we will be focusing on clear quartz.
If you are a beginner and just learning about crystals, clear quartz is an excellent crystal to start with. Versatile, it can be used alone or with other crystals. This is a stone that has many properties but is primarily known for its healing properties. In fact, clear quartz is known as 'The Master Healer'.
Clear quartz naturally amplifies the energy of the people who use it and of other stones. It's a wonderful stone to keep with you when you are sick. It can also alleviate chronic pain.
Interesting Facts About Quartz
- One of the most abundant crystals in the world, quartz can be found on every continent. This makes quartz easy to find and inexpensive.
- Quartz has a piezoelectric property to it. That means energy can flow right through it. Quartz is used in radios, microphones, clocks, watches and many other kinds of electronics.
- Quartz has been used in many different cultures throughout history as medicine for its healing properties.
How Do I Use Clear Quartz for Healing?
So, you just found the perfect quartz. Maybe you were at a metaphysical shop and one just stood out to you. Now that you brought it home, you might be wondering how you can use your pretty, shiny new rock.
A great thing about a quartz crystal is that it does not need to be charged or cleansed. They can be used immediately once you bring one home. Here's how:
- State your intentions. Hold your crystal in your left hand and close your eyes.
- Ask yourself: Do you need healing? Do you want to attract more of something into your life? Maybe you want to be more spiritual and want to connect with a higher power (quartz is a very spiritual crystal).
- Concentrate on what you want out of your crystal. This step won't take long, maybe a minute. Just be sure you clearly state what you want out of your quartz.
I discovered the powers of a quartz one evening when my tendinitis was acting up. I was lying on my couch and watching TV. Without realizing it, I reached for my quartz and started massaging my thumb and wrist with it. The pain went away almost immediately. Now I keep a small quartz with me at all times. I have one in my car, at my desk and in my purse.
Hold a crystal when you are feeling down, imagine something that makes you happy. Maybe you want to stay more alert at work. Keep a quartz on your desk at work to help you stay focused.
If you are using an amethyst crystal to calm your anxiety, you can put a crystal quartz next to it in order to increase that energy from the amethyst to help calm you. You can do this with many crystals. Below are some great crystals you can pair your quartz with to amplify its energy.
Tips for Ultimate Manifestation: Pair Your Clear Quartz With Another Crystal
Are you looking to manifest something into your life? Pair up your lovely quartz with one of these other crystals in order to increase its powers:
- Manifest Money: Citrine + Clear Quartz
- Manifest Love: Clear Quartz + Rose Quartz
- Manifest Success: Clear Quartz + Green Aventurine
- Manifest Happiness: Clear Quartz + Carnelian (or Sunstone)
- Manifest Good Health: Clear Quartz + Turquoise
- Manifest Safe Travels: Clear Quartz + Moonstone
- Manifest Calm: Clear Quartz + Amethyst
- Manifest Passion: Clear Quartz + Malachite (or Tiger's Eye)
- Manifest Your Perfect Weight: Clear Quartz + Blue Apatite
Of course, there is a plethora of crystals out there that are great to use if you are trying to attract something wonderful into your life. You can use the ones suggested above or experiment with other stones that have similar properties.
Do you already have a clear quartz? Please share your uses for it in the comment section at the bottom of this page.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.