What are the Crystal Healing Properties of Lapis Lazuli?
Crystal Healing Properties - What's that?
Crystal Healing has been around since the beginning of time. It is said by many in the healing arts that all crystals have healing properties. Now, there is plenty of information about the lapis lazuli meaning and history. But there are very few websites or articles that actually discuss the crystal healing properties. The remainder of this article explains in detail the many healing properties of lapis and how we can use this information to better our everyday lives.
Crystal Healing Brings it All Together
Healing with the stones or crystals is only one small way of healing, but it is my favorite to discuss. Crystal healing is slow when compared to traditional medicine; while conversely addressing all aspects of the person instead of just the physical ones.
The following information about Lapis healing properties is not meant the replace your doctor’s advice but only to work in conjunction with it. All gemstones have healing properties in general. I have found through my research and experience, that all the metaphysical properties blend together. If you truly think about it, this is the nature of true healing.
How Do Healing Crystals Work?
Let me explain a little further, we are all made up of different energy fields or auras. Auras are 3-dimensional layers starting at our body and expanding outward. Some people have an innate ability to see them but most of us need to be trained to view them. Different theories vary on how far your aura stretches; some say up to five feet others teach three feet. Because the aura is 3-dimensional, it is literally impossible to heal one layer without healing the other six. Since there are no physical borders, the energy all seeps together and does only good. Any good healer knows that they are only the vessel. Why am I explaining this? It illustrates how crystals help us by emitting subtle energies from the earth; therefore, the presence of a stone in slowly give us their energy.
Lapis Lazuli Meaning
Now that you understand Lapis Lazuli healing properties come from the earth in small waves of energy, what are the lapis metaphysical properties and what do they mean? The following list explains the lapis lazuli benefits in greater detail:
Lapis Empowers Thought
1. Lapis amplifies your powers of thought or thinking. As we get older, our brain becomes clouded and so does our process of thinking. In the past, this was just attributed to old age; but now this slower processing of information is linked to toxins in the foods we are eating, prescription and over the counter drugs, and even moderate alcohol consumption. By wearing or carrying Lapis Lazuli anywhere on your body, it is stimulating the higher faculties of the mind bringing greater objectivity and clarity which can lessen or eliminate the clouding effect. You may suddenly be privy to information quicker or know what is going to happen in the future. This is how legitimate mediums know what is going to happen and what allows them to tap into your personal knowledge and circumstances. Placing a Lapis Lazuli stone on your 3rd eye (located between your eyes) along with breathing meditation is said to facilitate this process.
Lapis Lazuli Opens the Throat Chakra
2. Lapis Lazuli is instrumental in opening your throat chakra. The throat chakra is controls our communication center. Our words (written and verbal) show the world, who we really are. Often when we are not being honest with ourselves or others, our throat center becomes clogged. When I wear a , it helps to opens up this center. I recommend it for releasing anger and helping to be more honest and able to speak your mind. It reveals inner truth and encourages self-awareness, thus, allows for self-expression without holding back. It helps you to express your feelings without fear of reprisal, thus eliminates conflict and your perception of it, therefore, taking charge of one’s life. Lapis Lazuli necklace
Lapis helps one in harmonizing the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances. Imbalances in these levels can result in direction or a lack of purpose. Helps you confront the truth whenever you find it and to accept what it teaches you. Even by not standing up for someone when they are correct or not defending a person being bullied aggravates the chakra. Yes, adults are bullied every day in the workplace. It may be anything from making fun of what they wear to or chastising them for trying to please a supervisor. Lapis Lazuli eliminates this whole social phenomenon by allowing only truth to be spoken.
Sleep and Lapis Lazui
3. Sleeping with lapis Lazuli enhances our dream world. Dreams tend to be more vivid, easier to interpret and stay with us throughout the day. Some say an active dream life helps you in to solve problems or place issues in the proper perspective during the day because you have already found a way to work through the issues in your dream state. In the same way sleeping with or wearing a Lapis Lazuli stone allows one to release stress which in turn brings us a feeling of deep peace. This feeling of peace leads to a clear state of mind free of stress.
4. If you are looking to leave the physical world for spiritual growth or to gain knowledge about your situation or journeying, a lapis pendant can help with this process. Holding the your lapis jewelry while in a meditative state may allow this trip to happen, thus stimulating deep personal and spiritual growth. Possessing enormous serenity is the key to spiritual attunement which in turn may alleviate insomnia, help in lowering blood pressure and ease depression.
Protection is One of the Lapis Lazuli Properties
5. Lapis is a protective stone in that it recognizes spiritual attacks. It does this in a different way from most protective stones, by blocking the negative energy and spirit and sending it back to the source. That negative person in the office may just have twice the bad day while you are wearing the stone because all of their bad energy is being reflected back to them and away from you.
Enjoy the Lapis Lazuli in the Video!
Lapis Lazuli Helps you to Defend the Little Guy
6. Lapis reverses curses (negative energy) or diseases caused by not speaking out in the past. Do you feel guilty about not standing up for the ugly kid back in High School? I know I do. Lapis may not be able to change something you did in the past, but you may find yourself defending the underdog in the future. If you tend to be shy and introverted by nature, lapis help you to come out of your shell. Often the fears or feelings of social awkwardness disappear the longer a Lapis Lazuli stone is worn. Be sure and put one in your pocket for your next presentation. It will seemingly go much smoother from your perspective.
Lapis Lazuli and the Power of Words
7. Lapis Lazuli teaches us the power of the spoken and written word. While wearing it, you may notice yourself having better and more honest communication with all those around you. Communication works both ways; you may start to understand your spouse better, thus strengthening your relationship. Your written reports or articles will be more noticed because of your newly found truthfulness or your lessened fears of what others may be saying about you.
Lapis Lazuli and Relationships
8. Lapis Lazuli bonds broken relationships in love allowing us to be more comfortable and honest about our feelings for one another. It dissolves the feelings of martyrdom, cruelty and suffering we often tend to feel in our long-term relationships. It by nature gives us the inner peace to let love in our lives.
Do You have Any Lapis Lazuli?
Lapis and The Physical Body
9. Lapis stone jewelry has many benefits to the physical body. It benefits the respiratory system being very good for the voice or throat and the larynx. It helps to better balance the thyroid and thymus glands. Wearing Lapis around the neck helps these glands tremendously and can restore balance. Have trouble with hearing loss or balance problems from vertigo? Maybe wearing lapis lazuli earrings can help this. Alleviates pain of migraine headaches.
Lapis Lazuli and Recovery
10. Lapis Lazuli helps those who need surgery recover sooner. It gives the mind and body healing which decreases the time that it takes to bounce back.
Lapis Lazuli and Wealth Abundance
Many people associate Lapis Lazuli with abundance which may mean a gain in monetary increases and plain old being lucky. I personally interpret this as being in the right place at the right time and taking advantage of the opportunity. With that being said, if Lapis Lazuli energies help connect you to said opportunities, then, yes it connects us to wealth and abundance.
Wealth may also be seen in other aspects of your life not connected to having money. It may be manifested in a loving family, a creative soul, or an over all feeling of peace and satisfaction.
In conclusion, the lapis lazuli metaphysical properties work with our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual states to bring us total healing. I know my interpretations may seem simplistic but is intended to be introductory information for all to enjoy. Education is our greatest healer. And always remember, healing for everyone always come in a different package. It is not a one-size-fits-all sort of deal, a lapis lazuli healing for me could mean that I speak up for myself more; but for you, the healing may just lead you a throat specialist. Always be on the lookout for the healing in your life. Did you also realize that healing has the ripple effect on everyone we are in contact with? It is true. Just one act of kindness or healing positively effects all around us and gives them healing.
It is my highest hope that the information in this brings healing in your life. Please feel free to share it with others so they can heal also.
The photos taken by me were found in Hiddenite, North Carolina. If looking for a good dig site and sleuthing, I highly recommend this dig site.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
Questions & Answers
My Lapis Lazuli pendant has Mother of Pearl and Abalone together. I feel it's a wonderful pendant. I am always a very giving person, almost too much, but I find that when I wear it, I am rewarded in different ways. What are your thoughts?
I believe that wearing any stone will enrich the healing process and therefore, you will reap all of the healing benefits.Helpful 5
I find there is a blue residue on my dad's wrist from wearing lapis lazuli bracelets, what’s this from?
It may be dye on the stone.Helpful 2
Lapis makes me clumsy, is this possible?
I do not see why, but if you feel that it does, maybe you should stop wearing it.Helpful 1
Lapis lazuli gives me a very sore neck, why?
You could be repressing something that you should speak out about, or you are not speaking your mind.Helpful 1