How to Remove Moles, Skin Tags, and Warts With Apple Cider Vinegar
Some moles can be cancerous, and ACV won't treat skin cancer. Speak to your doctor before trying any home remedies.
I had been wanting to get rid of my moles for a very long time, but I didn't want to spend money on an expensive dermatologist. Instead, I decided to try this DIY remedy.
Heres what you need:
- Cotton balls
- Bragg's apple cider vinegar (has to be Bragg's)
- Water-proof tape
- Soak the cotton ball with the apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- Tape it onto your mole, skin tag or wart while you sleep. Make sure the cotton ball is soaked well
- Take it off the next morning.
- Repeat every night until it falls off.
Easy peasy! No surgery needed! Below I've posted pictures of my own mole being removed, which took a little less than three weeks of nightly treatment.
My Mole Treatment
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.