Lee Travathan has been teaching people how to manifest for some 40 years. She has earned 2 honorary doctorates for lifetime achievement.
So, Your Manifestation Isn't Quite Working
So, you're prepared to create a new reality, but you're not sure just how you are going to do it. I like to think about manifestation as a spiritual trip or a roadmap. Let's look at it that way for now.
To start, you need to be open to getting into your heart and out of your head to accept this fantastic journey.
When manifesting a new idea or goal, you need to let go of your old self in order to produce a brand-new truth. I am not telling you to become an entirely new person, however; it is important to remain objective without self-judgment, to end up being the most effective version of yourself that you can become. Get rid of any fears or doubts that nag you. Take control.
Also, learn to let go of the things that are no longer offering a sense of support or that are holding you back. As humans, we like to remain where it's cozy and emotionally comfortable, however, growth is all about welcoming the unidentified and trusting the universe! Always be aware that the universe has your back. It always has and it always will.
Six Mistakes to Avoid
1. You're too attached: It is common for newbies to end up being stressed out as their desire to manifest grows. They're thinking of it 24/7. Am I doing it right? Is it working? It is easy to lose sleep or just find yourself very distracted too often when you are not present in the here and now. Whenever you're too attached to something, you're building up the energy of resistance. Discover exactly how to remove stress by relying on the universe! Letting go can be very freeing, on all levels. If I am feeling stressed, I pinpoint what is moving me off course, then I surrender it to a higher power within me. This always works to calm me down and get me centered again.
2. You're not specific: As you determine your goals, add as much detail as possible to what you really want and also what your excellent new life is like. For instance, if you want to move to an unfamiliar country, think of things such as what the weather is like. Is the climate sunny or chilly? Are the people diverse? Would you fit in? Would you live in a big city or a smaller suburban area? When you're general, you're providing deep space blended signals and for that reason, you will receive combined results. To prevent this common error, list your manifestations in the order of your desires. Create as much information as you can so that you have clarity.
You can also do a vision board. This is especially good for the visual, creative types that need to see the goal clearly. Keep in mind that we are like radio stations. We send out signals. And we get back the energy of whatever we put out. Star in your own internal movie. See yourself in the new life you imagine (image-in) as often as possible.
Read More From Remedygrove
3. You're not doing anything about it: Manifestation does not depend entirely on the deep space inside of you. It needs some action on your part! The universe needs your permission and respects your free will. Like they claim "you can't win the lotto without buying a ticket". Or, “when you pray, move your feet”.
Each day, see that you're working towards making your goals take place, even if it's a small activity that you do that moves you forward. Life is a vibrational thrust forward, so always be moving with it. This way, you won’t get stuck in your own muck. Instead, you can fly into that new reality you desire so much. Do what works for you. Do you love to journal out your vision? Then do it. If you like to script and read the script of your new life out loud, do it. If meditation, visualization, or prayer works for you, do it!
4. You don't support your own well-being: If you're continuously beating yourself down, you will negatively influence your energy field, as well as your belief system. Negativity will certainly manifest in every element of your life. We really do attract to ourselves what we think about all day long. You can't make others like you or enjoy your awesome presence till you enjoy yourself, so make certain you're exercising self-care and self-love. A little self-kindness goes a long way. Self-regard and self-honor will move you from a typically ordinary life to an extraordinary life.
5. You're not thankful: More often than not, we take our lives for granted. In order for your manifestation goals to function faster and properly, you need to have an energy of gratitude for the simple things you already have. If you have food, shelter, and running water, for example, you are rich! The absence of thankfulness will keep you from being able to produce a brand-new life for yourself. So, pull yourself on track. Keep a gratitude journal to remind yourself of your blessings. Each day, someone or something constantly bombards us with distractions. Facebook, television, and advertisements on our computers numb us out to what is real and good in our lives. It is time to overcome all that noise and simply return to center. Keeping a journal can help you do that.
Our wise old universe favors the bold. Thankfulness is a wonderful and powerful magnet. The more you're appreciative, the more you attract people, places, and things to be grateful for. Those that can be happy and thankful, just because they choose to… no matter what is going on around them, get the goodies.
6. You are not sure you can do this: Millions of others have manifested exactly what they wanted, so why not you?
Just remember, if you follow simple steps, it works. The only thing that can get in your way is doubt or fear… so wipe it out. Take authority over your thoughts and choose the ones that feed your soul with goodness. Delete the thoughts that are based on old habits. Then you fly above the common distractions that make up our day-to-day lives.
You can do this! Have faith in yourself because the wise old universe that created you has total faith in you. Keep in mind that the energy of peace and joy will speed up your manifestations. So, relax and go for it!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Lee Travathan