23 Best Quotes About Self-Confidence to Help You Believe in Yourself
One of the most important factors of success is confidence. There is no substitute for gaining confidence to reach the end point of achieving life goals.
Confidence is not just a word, but a force that helps us to cope with the difficult situations of life.
So, in this article, we have collected 21 Inspirational quotes to boost your self-confidence that will inspire you to take a step forward in life.
HERE ARE 23 BEST QUOTES ABOUT SELF-CONFIDENCE
1. "Confidence isn’t thinking you are better than everyone else, it’s realizing that you have no reason to compare yourself to anyone else." – Maryam Hasnaa
2. "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." – Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
3. "If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." – Dr. Maya Angelou
4. "Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." – Golda Meir
5. "Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without needing someone to tell you." – Mandy Hale
6. "The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you." – William Jennings Bryan
7. "You have power over your not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." – Denis Waitley
8. "To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives." – Denis Waitley
9. "Don’t you dare, for one more second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are." – Jo Blackwell-Preston
10. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." – Helen Keller
11. "Self Confidence Is A Super Power Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening." – Lauryn Hoover Ak
12. "Our levels of desire, patience, persistence, and confidence end up playing a much larger role in success than sheer reasoning powers." – Robert Greene
13. "The world belongs to those who set out to conquer it armed with self confidence and good humour." – Charles Dickens
14. "Belief in yourself is more important than endless worries of what others think of you. Value yourself and others will value you. Validation is best that comes from within." – Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o
15. "Stop comparing yourself with others. If they are good at something, you too are good at something else. Self-confidence is not measured by your own capabilities versus that of others, but by your own needs." – Stephen Richards
16. "Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy." – Lao Tzu
17. "Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it truth. Feed it with love." – Unknown
18. "Be a good person but don’t waste time to prove it." – Unknown
19. "The more you repeat to yourself that you can do it, the more that path will be grooved in your mind." – Maxime Lagacé
20. "If people are trying to bring you down. It only means that you are above them." – Bella Thorne
21. "Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control." – Richard Kline
22. "If you’re still searching for that one person who will change your life, look in the mirror." – Unknown
23. "Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." - Lucille Ball
I hope you enjoyed these inspiring quotes! If have any thoughts on Self Confidence please let me know in the comments below.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Bin Harris